Stay tuned here to the latest alerts from your water utility.
Subscribe to have News & Notices, and Selective Alerts delivered via email or text! Just another way we are working to better serve our community.
Boil Water Alerts are Broadcast exclusively to our customers by an automated voice phone call system known as “One Call Now”. Please confirm you have a current phone number on file as your primary contact number to receive these important messages.
June 15, 2020
Field Service Job Description
Field Services Person - Full-Time Position - Rural Water Utility Distribution System & Maintenance. Competitive wages are based on qualifications.
- Distribution System Maintenance
- Meter Reading and miscellaneous as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in water treatment, plumbing or similar construction field a plus
- Brown County resident or live within a surrounding County and a very close proximity
- Reasonable knowledge of the Utility Service Area
- Individual needs to be without physical limitation; job will involve physical labor, lifting, etc…
- Willing to work overtime and after hours on Service Call rotation with other employees
- DSL (Distribution System Large) training and certification within 2 years of hire date
- WT3 (Water Treatment) training and certification within 3 years of hire date
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Background check required
- Drug Screen will be required
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ethical work habits
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively work independently, but also work well in a TEAM environment
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle
Employment Applications are available on our website at www.browncountywater.com select tab “Forms & Reports” next “All Forms & Reports” scroll to “Employment Application” or you can request an application at our Office Drive-up window, between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M, Monday thru Friday.
Brown County Water Utility, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering a challenging career opportunity, professional training and competitive compensation & benefits.